A blog about the 2 loves in my life...

About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something, culinary school graduate who so happens to also be addicted to makeup!!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

IKEA Holiday Party 2011

I know I'm late, but our holiday party last Thursday was sooo much fun!!! Mostly everybody was dressed nice, good food, my boy Kerry on the 1's & 2's, great raffle prizes (even though I didn't win a thing!) and lots&lots&lots of dancing!!

Here are a few of my favorite pics from that nite:


*kisses*
*Dwan Peace Dance*
Joey and Muffin
Joey and Brandon
 

*The Crew*

For anybody wondering, here are the products I used:

EYES:
*Primer Potion, Urban Decay
*Medium Brown, Bronze & Champagne Eyeshadows, Flirt!
*Eyeshadow in Brun, MAC
*Eyeliner Pencil in Phone Number, MAC
*Smoky Cream Liner in Must Have, Sephora
*BadGal Lash, Benefit
*Lashes #106 in Black, Ardell

LIPS:
*Lip Pencil in Cork, MAC
*Multiplex 3D Lipgloss in 3D, LORAC

FACE:
*High Beam, Benefit
*All Firm Makeup (Foundation) in Level 5 Warm, Good Skin
*All-Over Face Stick in Golden Peach, e.l.f.
*Harmony Trio Bronzer in Bronze, Sephora
*Sheertone Shimmer Blush in Peach Twist, MAC

No comments:

Post a Comment