A blog about the 2 loves in my life...

About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something, culinary school graduate who so happens to also be addicted to makeup!!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Sephora inside JCPenney

First and foremost, everybody knows that I HATE the Sephora inside JCPenney stores but I have been warming up to them a little as of late for small things (plus they just had an amazing 20% off Friends & Family sale!). Now, I understand that these are not REAL Sephora stores and I can appreciate the progress they've made since opening a few short years ago but I am rather disappointed that they STILL can't get their point collecting system down!! I am so close to getting my 500 point reward I can taste it but EVERY time I shop at one of these stores, I NEVER get my points!! Thank God for 877-SEPHORA and their wonderful customer service agent that helped me today, Melody! I am now back on track and probably one purchase away from my reward...all is well once again!!

Has anyone else encountered this problem? Just wondering...

No comments:

Post a Comment