A blog about the 2 loves in my life...

About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something, culinary school graduate who so happens to also be addicted to makeup!!

Monday, February 27, 2012

Let's Shower Together???

Hey, hey, hey!!! Now I believe touched on the fact that Mujer is getting married in a recent post. It's less than 3 weeks away and I think I'm freakin out more than she is! How can I be the Maid of Honor and still not have a dress?? Let's not even talk about shoes or jewelry...I don't even have a particular color in mind!! UGH!! *deep breath* Happy thoughts...

Ok, this past Saturday, instead of the traditional individual showers, they opted for a couples wedding shower. While I can't say that it wasn't kind of awkward being a witness to all the shenanigans, I can say that I felt honored to 1. Make the cake for the occasion and 2. Be a part of making my mom smile!! She seemed so happy and looked absolutely beautiful! I just hope she enjoyed the cake as much as I enjoyed making it for her!





No comments:

Post a Comment