A blog about the 2 loves in my life...

About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something, culinary school graduate who so happens to also be addicted to makeup!!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

February 14th

Hi! My name is Dani and I am single...

While the rest of the world is celebrating Valentine's Day, in my world, today is just Tuesday the 14th...5 days until my birthday. I'm not bitter. If you're happy and in love, more power to you and I wish you the best but every year on this day it just reminds me of my singleness. I feel like an outcast...like if I'm not in a relationship and doing something on this day then I'm some type of freak!! Well I've owned my single status and if you're single, you should too!! Even though I worked both jobs today I made sure to do my face up and when I get done writing this, I will be treating myself to pizza, beer and Beetlejuice (I know it's late but damn it, SO!!)...it gets no better than that!!

If there's anybody else out there who is single and lovin' it too, I bid you a WONDERFULLY FANTABULOUS SINGLES AWARENESS DAY!!! I hope you made it a special one because you deserve it!!

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment