A blog about the 2 loves in my life...

About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something, culinary school graduate who so happens to also be addicted to makeup!!

Friday, October 4, 2013

My Latest Obsession

Well...
Up until yesterday, I hadn't spent any money on makeup...ZERO!! But then yesterday happened...and I fell off the wagon! BUT, I didn't fall too far...

So it seems that I have my own makeup styles that come and go in waves: I get so fascinated with one look that I keep doing variations of it until I get hooked on something else. Right now I'm loving neutral eyes with a super color saturated pout! While I probably have 100 different lippie (combination of lipsticks, glosses and stains) I just couldn't help myself yesterday! Walking around Five Below, I ran across a Black Radiance display and immediately fell in love!! I've always heard great things about this brand but have never tried them. At $2.99 a pop, I figured I'd give em a shot! I bought an Ice Angel Lipgloss in Scarlet and a Liquid Lip Color in Succulent Plum!





Then, I just so happened to stroll into Ulta where they were having 40% off NYX products...glosses were like $3.59! I was going to get two until I remembered that I had a $3.50 off a $10 coupon on my phone...that's almost like getting one free! How stupid would I be if I didn't use it??? So I bought an Xtreme Lip Cream in Buttery Nude, a Glam Gloss Aqua Luxe in Do The Hustle and a Soft Matte Lip Cream in San Paulo!



All in all, 5 glosses for less than $15! Not too shabby, huh??

Can't wait to try these out and hopefully do a review! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment