A blog about the 2 loves in my life...

About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something, culinary school graduate who so happens to also be addicted to makeup!!

Friday, October 4, 2013

Well, well, well...look who the cat dragged in!

Alright, so it's been well over a year since I've blogged about anything...

Although I've thought about coming back time and time again, I just couldn't find the motivation to do so...until now! I've only just now realized how important blogging is in my life. Everyone needs an outlet sometimes and, even if no one reads it, this is min! While I cannot guarantee posts will be published daily or even weekly, I can at least commit to monthly! I actually have 5 or 6 posts wrote up and almost ready to go (picture-less) from last fall but I think I'm going to just scratch them and start anew today!

Whatdoya say, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment