A blog about the 2 loves in my life...

About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something, culinary school graduate who so happens to also be addicted to makeup!!

Friday, October 21, 2011

Boom!!!

I wanted to try a plum-y  *burgundy lip but wasn't  sure how I'd like it...I decided that starting off sheer would be best. So I went to get Sephora Brand's lip liner in Pleasantly Plum and their lipgloss in Night Out. Everyone knows how much I hate Sephora inside JCPenney stores but there's no way in hell I was driving all the way to Novi...so off I went! I hit the sale wall first and that's when I saw them: $15 tokidoki Brilliante Glitter Eyeliners on sale for $2.77!!!!! I could NOT pass this up!! I bought 3 of the 5 colors they had: Adios Apple (purple), Skeletro (navy) and Liberty (teal)...#SuperCute




*****UPDATE*****   *****UPDATE*****  *****UPDATE*****  *****UPDATE*****

Since this post I have worn the liner and gloss on a nite out for martinis in Ann Arbor...paired with a teal blazer, simple black dress and grape suede pumps, I was called stylish by our server!! *cheeze*


No comments:

Post a Comment