A blog about the 2 loves in my life...

About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something, culinary school graduate who so happens to also be addicted to makeup!!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

In Search Of...

I need help quick, fast and in a hurry! So Muffin and I are going to the Detroit Opera House to see our friend perform on Saturday! :) But neither of us know what to wear...:(. We're both pretty funky dressers who like to stand out and revel in our own uniqueness (I have no idea if that made ANY sense...LOL!!! Anywho...) but for the opera, we don't want to draw any undue attention away from the performance or the reason that we're there: Our friend's big night! Any suggestions??

Also, who has a good palette of pastel shadows??? I'm in need of one BAD!!!!! I keep seeing all these looks I want to try but I simply don't have the right colors!

Any and all help is greatly appreciated...thanks! <3

OH SNAP!!! I almost forgot: I have a cake order for a baby shower coming up this weekend so a post should be up shortly after that with all the pics!!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I would have saw this sooner! That is what we do. If you ever have any questions on wardrobe styling be sure to inquire. We live for it! What did you end up wearing?
    Timmi of IStyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super bummed that we were rushing and forgot to take pictures but my mom let me borrow a dress...it was a size and a half too big tho! Imagine with me, if you will:

    A tea-length halter dress (lime, burnt orange and brown retro pattern over a cream base) cinched in with a wide belt (tan) and paired with my favorite pair of Chinese Laundry strappy booties (tan). And since I wasn't wearing a coat, my cream (oversized) short sleeved Michael Kors sweater (you can see the top of it in the second look on my Happy Holloween post)...I hope this makes sense to you, LOL!!

    ReplyDelete