A blog about the 2 loves in my life...

About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something, culinary school graduate who so happens to also be addicted to makeup!!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Scratch One Off The List

So after seeing COUNTLESS ads...

Sephora
Sephora
Target
Cosmo


...finding the PERFECT orange lipstick/gloss became sort of an obsession of mine and instantly became #1 on my list! (And YES I do keep a running list of cosmetics I want! LOL!)

Well I am happy to say that after months of (half-ass) searching, I finally found it!!! Urban Decay's Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color in Punch Drunk and it is BEAUTIFUL!!!
$18 @Sephora

Glides on smooth... Glossy, but not 'I-just-ate-a-tub-of-Vaseline' glossy... Long wearing: I wore it out to a bar the night I bought it, ate, then danced til 2 in the morning and NEVER touched up!!! Didn't wear it with a liner and absolutely ZERO feathering!!! I really can't say enough good things about this great product!

I don't care that it's Fall now, I will wear my bright lips whenever, where ever so HA!! LOL!!!

Next, I'm thinking blue...

4 comments:

  1. OCC Lip tars make a gorgeous blue called RX. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah! I've seen that one...I'm thinking more of a navy blue tho. I wish I could get my hands on Illamasqua's Disciple but I think I'm gonna end up trying MAC'S Mattene Lipstick in Potent Fig

    ReplyDelete