A blog about the 2 loves in my life...

About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something, culinary school graduate who so happens to also be addicted to makeup!!

Monday, April 30, 2012

April FOTD: Week 3

This shit is tough!! LOL!! I did accomplish 2 more looks this week though...

Day 16: Bronzed Beauty

Day 17: I Never Wear This Color (Lime Crime's Dragon Scales)

Things I learned this week:
     *Because I was trying to avoid looking orange or unnatural, I went light with the bronzer and ended up looking too natural...#GoBigOrGoHome
     *Idk why I don't wear Dragon Scales more often but I'm gonna fix that!! #SuperPretty

I would've KILLED Day 20 (Rainbow Brite)!!! I didn't have enough time to do what I wanted so I skipped it... Besides, I do bright eyes ALL. THE. TIME!!! LOL!! Anywho...

Hits or Misses...what do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment