A blog about the 2 loves in my life...

About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something, culinary school graduate who so happens to also be addicted to makeup!!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Random Find at "The Spot"...

Due to my profession, I cannot wear nail polish on my fingernails. On the rare (ok not so rare because I secretly hate wearing shoes) occasion that I have my toes out, I try to keep them done. Problem is my feet sweat (gross, I know...get over it!) which makes most polishes chip within hours (no matter what base or top coat I use)! Over the years I have noticed a few brands/formulas that have real staying power and my favoritest favorite of the favorites is Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color!! Added Bonus: THEY'RE CHEAP!!!!!  Anywho, while strolling through Target (AKA The Spot) with Mujer the other day I stumbled upon an end-cap that had a bunch of different Xtreme Wear polishes on clearance for...(random super hero theme: dunt-dun-a-nuuun)...$1.77!!!!!! I felt like a kid in a candy store! I wanted them all!! BUT because I'm trying to save money, I narrowed it down to 2 and I must say, I'm very pleased with the two I bought!

Meet: Time to Shine and Midnight Sky!

Sorry about the flash lines but I promise they are beautiful! For demonstration purposes only, I painted a few nails for you to see what they look like on. 2 coats each, no base, no topper but look how pretty!

Ok, now I'm excited for Fall!

2 comments:

  1. You're so lucky, finding them on sale like that! I love metallic polishes. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. IKR?! I'm new to metallic polishes but so far: LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete