A blog about the 2 loves in my life...

About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something, culinary school graduate who so happens to also be addicted to makeup!!

Friday, September 2, 2011

Tres Anniversaries

My grandparents (I call them Pun'kin and San Fran) just celebrated their 47th wedding anniversary this past 4th of July (#dope) and that is definitely something to celebrate!!! Anywho, every year I make them something special. Here are the last 3 that I took pics of:


White on White w/Fresh Berries, 2008


Fresh Berry Tart, 2009


Yellow w/Buttercream, 2011

My mom and I worked really hard to throw them an anniversary party this year. I kinda did this last minute but I think it turned out pretty alright. :) I free-handed all those flowers and leaves to match the decorations we had! #skills

BONUS TIME!!!

So Mujer (that's what I call my mom) insisted that every person helping wore white bottoms and a bright top BUT...me being the rebel that I am, I refused and I think I looked pretty f'in fabulous! LOL!

Mujer, Pun'kin & Oatmeal

At the end of the day, she LOVED it and that's all that matters! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment